Chris & Connie “BIGDoer” – Off the beaten pathJoin us as we explore the world around us. We hike, scramble, bike and go on adventures in out of the way and unusual places. Places off the beaten path._________
NOUN. A compound (or portmanteau) word arrived from the names Connie BIGgart and Chris DOERing, the two fanatics who run this place.
1) A passion to get out there to learn and explore. 2) Being eccentric and just a little bit crazy in everything you do. 3) Shunning the ordinary. 4) Never doing anything normal, EVER!
- abandoned Banff BC bike bow valley bridge British Columbia calgary Canmore cars cave Crowsnest pass Drumheller engineering fire lookout foothills ghost town grain elevator Kananaskis lake mine Old phone photography Prairies rail line ridge river scramble Sibbald small town South Kananaskis Spray lakes tractors Trucks urban winter yoho park
- ChrisBigDoer: You bet, I have a lot of suggestions and I'll email you on this.
- ChrisBigDoer: Thank you!
- ChrisBigDoer: That's the feeling we like!
- Ghost Town Johnnie: These photos are works of art! Perfect angle and lighting and that sky is breathtaking with the few wispy clouds.
- ChrisBigDoer: Awesome, thanks for sharing. I Googled it and some photos from that trip can be found! It must have been ...
- Mike Holls: Hi Chris and Connie! In 2000 a convoy of speeders were allowed to travel the line between Magrath and Cardston. I ...
- Passionate Exporer: Fantastic shots!! Amazing it's still standing! Looks like this one is not quite ready to succumb yet! This is really ...
- Jackie BBBB: Such a sad and lonely place.
- Steven Campbell: Love it! Great find!
- Oldhiker: This looks a little tough for me, but I love the Crowsnest Pass and so can you recommend any good, ...
- ChrisBigDoer: Thanks adding to the story Hank!
- Hank R: That is a P-12 W3, and was one of Fred Sowchuck trucks. Fred had this thing that truck drivers ...
- Kerry B: I'll have to check this place out!
- Mike Holls: Awesome hike !
- ChrisBigDoer: Hi Ming, I'm happy to help and will email you directions.